Follow the steps below to learn how to crop an image. [Animation Demo Below]
1. Click on the image you'd like to crop.
2. Click the crop button in the left panel.
3. The crop window will appear and you will have 3 main methods for cropping.
- Click and drag the image in the crop window to adjust what area of the image should be displayed.
- Use the zoom slider control under the image to zoom closer in on the image or zoom out.
- Resize the image in the template by clicking on the image frame circles positioned around the image when it's selected.
To display 100% of the image and disable cropping simply click on the red x to remove the crop and display the full image. This is typically recommended for working with logos as it makes sure 100% of your logo is visible.