Adding & Removing Image Shadow
This feature may be temporarily disabled during your session
Follow the steps below to add or remove the image shadow.
1. Select the image you'd like to add or remove a drop shadow to.
2. On the left panel click on the drop shadow icon (If it's not visible, then it's been temporarily disabled)
3. Use the 2 controls to get the look you want
- Distance - This increases or decreases the distance of the drop shadow from the selected frame.
- Angle - Click & drag around the circle to set the side of the frame you want to shadow to appear.
4. Click outside of the drop shadow menu to reveal the color swatch option. Click that swatch to change the color.
To remove, simply click on the red x next to the drop shadow button.