Creating a Cup Sleeve in Photoshop
Many of our customers want to design their cup sleeve in Photoshop rather than using our design software - and that is totally OK! If you follow these steps below you can take what you design in Photoshop, export it as a high resolution JPG file, and then upload it into our software and order prints with us.
Here are the steps to create a perfectly printable cupsleeve:
- Download our Photoshop template here. It's important that you use our template!
- Create your design in Photoshop and use the layers we've pre-built for you.
- Before you export your design from Photoshop disable the mask layer and make sure the text guide is hidden.
*** If you've created your design correctly, your image will be rectangular in shape!
Now just upload your file into a cupsleeve template on MyCreativeShop.
- Go here to start a new, blank cupsleeve project
- Once your project opens, click on the 'Insert' button and then on 'Image'. Upload the image you created on Photoshop here.
- Position it so it's aligned properly - don't forget to save your work!
- Click on the 'Print /Download' button in the upper right hand corner and then on 'Order Prints'.