Cup Sleeve Guide [Photoshop Template]
Many of our customers want to design their cup sleeve in Photoshop rather than using our design software - and that is totally OK! If you follow these steps below you can take what you design in Photoshop, export it as a high-resolution JPG file, and then upload it into our software and order prints with us.
Here are the steps to create a perfectly printable cup sleeve:
- Download our Photoshop template here. It's important that you use our template!
- Create your design in Photoshop and use the layers we've pre-built for you.
- Before you export your design from Photoshop you'll need to hide the guide layer (screenshot below)
*** If you've created your design correctly, your image will look like a rectangle and not like a cup sleeve
It should not be uploaded in the shape of a cup sleeve
To achieve this look, you'll need to hide the guide layer below (highlighted in red)
Now just upload your file into a cup sleeve template on MyCreativeShop.
- Go here to start a new, blank cup sleeve project
- Once your project opens, click on the 'Insert' button and then on 'Image'. Upload the image you created on Photoshop here.
- Position it so it's aligned properly - don't forget to save your work!
- Click on the 'Print /Download' button in the upper right hand corner and then on 'Order Prints'.